Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend with My Gampa Scott and Gama linda (and a few other pictures)




























































































Last weekend My Grandpa Scott and Grandma Linda came to town to see Me and My cousin B lane. We had so much fun, I had got so much bigger since gampa came to see me and It was his Firstes time meeting my cute cousin Braxton. I had so fun watching all the big grown ups play something called Wii. My daddy sure sweats alot!!! I got to pet a kitty which is soft and fun, I have a kitty of my own his name is Rex, and he is a SPAZZ! So I dont get to pet him, But Pretty soon I will get to pull his tail, and Chase Him. Also My Aunt Ashley Sent my Daddy a couple of pictures from Christmas of me so here they are!! (Good Job Daddy on keeping my Blog up to date Finally.)

No comments: