Monday, January 5, 2009

Its about time Dad!! My First Holidays with my new Family......I think I like Christmas













































































































































































































































































































"Well its about time DAD!!!" So My daddy has not updated my page for a long time and so much has happened with me, that this is long overdue. So as of today I am almost 5 months old and I have grown so much. I have moved on to eating "nannas" and Oatmeal. I love Sweet Potatoes also. I am getting so so smart. I am teaching myself how to talk and I can put my feet in my mouth.....I think I may be getting some teef because my mouth gets a little sore. But I have chew toys for that!! My 1st Thanksgiving was so much fun. We Had dinner and Bottles at the Garff Ranch which made for such a nice day. I Got to find out just HOW CRAZY the women in my family get during the Holidays. We were so busy With Making Holiday Treats ( which I got a little taste) and doing Gingerbread houses to our BIG Family Christmas eve With Grandpa Steves side of the family. And then there was Christmas.We went to Grandma Lucy's Family Party I got to Hang out with my cousin Braxton "B lane" alot which I love. I got to see my friend Ruth a few times and of course got spoiled my my Big sister Kiaya and of course my Auntie Ashley I asked Santa for a few things.....I wanted some hair, some teeth, to learn how to walk, and a Pink Tea Set Saucer. Well I got my saucer with a note saying "Macie be patient if you keep being a good girl you will get all those things you asked for. I also got lots of cute clothes and a bunch of other stuff.....I think I will enjoy this Christmas thing.
I asked Daddy to just put as many pics as he could (since our camera broke we dont have alot.So as soon as my Aunt Panda (I love you Panda) sends them to daddy He will put up more.) So here they are "I am getting so big!!"