Monday, February 9, 2009

I am Blessed!!















































































On February 8th, 2009 I was blessed. My Grandma Kay organised a blessing at my Great Grandma Lucys rest home for a few family members. I have to say I looked like a little angel. It was such a nice day. My Great Gamdpa Smith (My mommys Gampa) Did the Blessing and he did such a great job. I also had my Gampa Steve and my Great Uncle Dennis and my mommy and daddys Bishop and of course My Uncle Brooksie all were in the circle holding me. I was really good I just looked at all the boys (I know I know daddy I cant look for another 20 years) But they were Handsome boys. I am so blessed to have the people in my life that I do. Here are some pictures of my special day.












1 comment:

Brooks and Mandy said...

macie you are so cute. I really think that it is us that are blessed to have u in our lives!!!