Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My weekend at the Cabin and my first snow day!!









So this past weekend I got to go to my Uncle Brooks family's cabin. I had so much fun. My mommy and Grandma drove me up there on thursday night and I was a good girl. My Daddy had to work so he could not come until Friday (I think thats the day after thursday I dont know I am still learning). So friday my mommy went to get my daddy and then we were together again. I loveded it up there.My Big Sister Kiaya and The Kenny family were there also, so I had so many people to love me and hold me and most important FEED ME! I got to take a bath in the sink and I love baths so so much! My Grandma kay brought me and braxy's swing from her house so I did alot of swinging (but I had to share with Braxy) thats ok though. The most exciting thing was Saturday Morning. When my Daddy Finally woke up he said "Macie there is snow outside do you want to go see it?" and I said "Waaahh" (which means Yes in my language) So we bundled up and Went outside for a second. It was cold and pretty. It was a fun weekend but then we had to come home.


My tummy has still been hurted me, But last night my daddy went to the store and Gotted me something called Rice Cereal and when he came home my pretty mommy gave me a bottle with some of it and I falled right asleep with no spit up. And slept all night we were all so happy


Today is my day to Auntie Ashleys house and she gets to watch me....I cant wait I was so happy this morning I hope my tummy stays feeling this way.


bye bye

1 comment:

Kenney Klan said...

I love that girl, she is so cute! We had so much fun with you guys up at the cabin. You guys will have to come out to our house sometime. We love you guys and wish you the best! oxoxox Bye the way..........Hi Macie oxoxox