Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My first Blog































Hi my name is Macie Kay Angus. I am the Daughter of Scott and Aubrey Angus.





I was born August 12, 2008. I am 2 months old today!! I have an amazing family. My Grandmas and Grandpas are my favorite. My aunt Panda (Mandy) and Auntie Ashley are also so good to me I luv them.I have a great grandma Lucy...she is so sweet. I have a BIG sister and her name is Kiaya. I also have a cousin his name is Braxton.





When I was born I was 6 1/2 pounds and 19 inches (I dont know what any of that means but I am sure I will learn one day). I have alot of clothes and stuff that people that love me got for me. I have a pink boppy chair that I love.....I also have a swing that grama Kay got for me...I love it also!! I love my Binky and I really like to watch Baby einstein ( I can spell really gooder for only being 8 weeks old huh?). The last month or so my little tummy has hurted so my mommy and daddy give me medicine and i feel better. I really like to sleep and eat and stare at things. I guess I am the cutest thing in the world....at least thats what my mommy and daddy tell me.





2 comments:

Ashley Green said...

I am one of your biggest fans Macie Kay! you amaze me everytime I see you. I can't wait to watch you learn, and grow. Something tells me that you will be talking sooner rather than later. I bet you will have a great sense of humor just like your mommy and daddy. One thing you forgot to mention in your blog today is how much you love love love the bath. As well as how much you hate when I take you out. You never do seem to stay mad at me for long though, which is much appreciated. well keep us all updated with any new cute photo shoots, Or special travels in with new career of tourism. Lots of Love Auntie Ashley

Brooks and Mandy said...

Macie Kay you are too dang cute!!! we are so happy you are in our family. Braxy cant wait to hang with you again but asks for you to be happier this time!!! I love your choices of music those are some great songs. Tell your mommy and daddy to go to cutestblogontheblock and download you a cute back ground. I love you and am excited for you to come to the cabin this weekend with us!!!