Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10 weeks old today!!!!



























I am 10 weeks old today and It has been a busy week for me. I think my mommy and daddy found the right combination of formula and rice cereal to make my tummy feel better. I still get a little upset sometimes (but what baby doesnt?). So I had to get my shots last friday.....can you say ouch!!! The needles were so big and they hurt me really bad but my mommy and kiaya were there so It made me feel better,and then my daddy came home from work and held me and I felt even better!! My Daddy found some new pictures of me and Braxton so I said "whaaa neee noooo ohhhh eee" Which means "daddy will you put these on my blog?" and he said "of course I will for the sweetest thing in the world" So here are a few new pictures of me.





Bye Bye.

No comments: